Daisy's Life

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Late Nights and Early Mornings

My mom keeps some weird hours. One example is her bedtime, it is much too late. I, personally, suggest a bedtime of 8:00 PM at the latest. But mom insists on staying up a couple hours past me.


I can't sleep without my mom so I have to wait for her. While I'm waiting I try to nap a little. Just because she doesn't get enough sleep doesn't mean I have to do without.
Also, she gets up way too early. I think anything before 11:00 AM is insane but she doesn't listen to me and gets up before the sun is even out. That is just crazy.


Again, just because she doesn't get enough sleep doesn't mean that I have to get out of a warm bed on a cold morning. Wait, yes it does, she makes me go potty when she wakes up. That's it, I'm going to have to start slipping her something that will knock her out for about 12 hours.

Any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home