Daisy's Life

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Cold Night


It was kind of cold the other night. My mom had gotten me a heated bed to sleep on which helps a lot but it was still kind of chilly.

My mom tired to take some pictures of me today while I was playing but I messed up every one of them. Hehehehehe, i'm a bad puppy.

I fell in love yesterday. My mom came home from the store with a new treat for me that I had never had before. It was long and yellow and mom called it a "Nanner." It was so sweet and soft. I didn't even need to use my teeth on it, I just mashed it up. However, I didn't get the whole thing. Mom broke off a piece for me and she ate the rest. Can you believe that? Here I am, a starving puppy, and I only get a little piece. I'm going to turn mom in for puppy abuse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home