Daisy's Life

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Nap With Esbe

Something amazing happened last night. Esbe (that's the cat in the picture, not the guy) actually got up and took a nap next to me. Everyone was surprised. This is the same cat that hissed at me if I was in the same room with her for the first month that I was here and she is still not that fond of me. I try to play with her. I nip her tail to get her to play but she just gets mad. A nipped tail never hurt anyone. I run by her really fast to try to get her to chase me but she tries to hit me. I chase her to see if she wants to be the one chased and not the one doing the chasing but that doesn't work either. Mom just gets mad at me. So were all pretty much in a state of shock. All of us except esbe. She acts like nothing happened.

I don't understand cats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home