Daisy's Life

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Day After Halloween


So, last night was fun. People kept coming to the door and asking for treats and mom gave them some treats. I don't understand this. I ask for treats all the time but I just get told that I have already had enough for now. Maybe it was because they were dressed up. No, that couldn't be it. I was dressed up last night too and I still didn't get any treats.

My mom said I did very good last night. With all the people that kept coming to the door and knocking and ringing the doorbell I could have been barking up a storm but I didn't. My mom kept me on a leash so I wouldn't run out the door when it was opened but she let me go up and meet some of the people who were there. One time a couple of little kids came to the door while there mom waited down the steps for them. She saw me and gave one of the kids a biscuit to give to me. It was good but not as good as a "nanner." Speaking of which, I haven't had one today. I need to go find my mom and fix that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home