Daisy's Life

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Destroyed Bed

Man did my mom get mad last night. She had gotten me a bed with a heating pad in it a couple of weeks ago when it got cold. Well last night it got kind of uppity and I had to put it in its place. Well, mom wasn't really happy with the aftermath. It had two layers of foam around a heating pad and I had completely destroyed one of the layers of foam and had started on the other layer when my mom found out. I regret doing it now because I don't have a heated bed to sleep on anymore. Mom says that she isn't going to get me another one just to have me destroy it. So now there are some towels and a blanket in my kennel for me to snuggle in. There not as good as the heated bed.
We went to a different park than we usually go to today. This one had a special area for dogs. It even had separate areas for big and small dogs. This is a good thing because there was a mastiff in the big dog yard that had to be over 150 lbs. Well I ran around and played with several of the other dogs (including a 4 month old Boston terrier puppy named Libby) for a few hours until I was exhausted. After mom got me home and had given me a bath she thought that I was going to be tired for the rest of the day because of how hard I had played. Man was she wrong. I took an hour nap and was right back at it. The picture above is me after my nap. Mom says that we will go back to that park so I can play with the other dogs again. I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home