Daisy's Life

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Fun Day

I had so much fun today. This morning my mom took me to this place she called "the park." It was fun. I saw some ducks and some other people and some other dogs. I even saw two other Boston Terriers just like me. We stayed there for a few hours. I looked around and sniffed all kinds of neat smells on the air while my mom read a book. After we left there we went to Petsmart. I love petsmart. I got to meet some more people and some more dogs. As soon as I went in the front door there was ANOTHER Boston Terrier right there. His name was Jake. He was so cool. Our moms let us play for a few minutes before we had to go shopping. He was just a little older than me at one year. So we went looking around the store. I got some food, some treats and new toy. Then when we went to pay for the stuff I saw Jake again and our moms let us play again.

It was such a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home