Daisy's Life

Friday, November 04, 2005

Notes To Self - pt. 1

Notes To Self
1. No matter how many times I take off my clothes, mom will always put them back on.
2. No more pooping in the house. Mom will always find it.
3. If I go outside and role around and get smelling good mom will always wash me.
4. Not all dogs think i'm cute and want to play with me. (though I don't know why)
5. The toy I want to play with will always be at the bottom of the toy basket.
6. The cat is not a toy nor does she want to play with me. EVER
7. The cats litter box is not a food bowl.
8. The cats food is not my food.
9. The cats toys are not my toys.
10. Not everyone enjoys my farts.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Paul Ippolito said…

    Wow. A blog about a dog! I love it! Keep it going - it's entertaining and light. (And will somebody do something about these spam comments people keep posting??)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home