Daisy's Life

Monday, December 12, 2005

Dear Santa Paws

My mom told me about you the other day and about how you bring presents to good little girls and boys and dogs. I think this is a great thing. My mom gets me stuff but I’m not going to complain if someone else gets me stuff too. So I decided to write to you and give you a few suggestions sense you have so many people to buy for.

1. A Kong to put peanut butter in.
2. Another Bubu sense I de-stuffed the last one through the armpit.
3. Anything edible is good but I prefer Greenies and Bananas.
4. A new collar and leash set. (A Girls gotta match)
5. A portable heater to go in front of my kennel at night.

Well I think that’s it . . . . . . . Oh yeah,

6. And lots of good munchies and huggies for all the other animals.

Merry X-mass,
Daisy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home