Daisy's Life

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Lazy

So, I have been lazy lately. Well not so much just lazy but really busy for some of the time but then lazy for the rest of the time. Between guarding the house, sniffing presents, going on trips, Thanksgiving, sniffing new furniture and all kinds of other things, I haven't had a lot of time. One of the trips I went on was to Starkville, Mississippi to watch the Mississippi State University Bulldogs play Ole' Miss. State won so were all happy.
"Go To Hell Ole' Miss"
This is me in my State hat. I look so cool don't I?

While we were in Starkville we stayed with my mom's friend and her dog Winston. He's the bulldog in the picture with the mascot who is also a bulldog. Neat huh? He's fun, he let me run all over him and jump on him and bite his cheeks. (though I got in trouble for the cheek biting thing)
Winston is also good to cuddle up to on car rides. Actually, he is good to cuddle up to anytime. He is always warm and snuggly. The only bad thing is that he snores and farts in his sleep. Well I do to so I guess it's not that bad of a thing.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Brody the Bulldog said…

    Hiya Daisy! Hey there Winston! (snif snif snif)

    Daisy - you lucky dog - you get to go on the couch?! Sometimes I really wanna get up there, but my folks won't let me. I guess that's ok because if there is ANYTHING on the floor... I know it's mine. Plus, if I got on the couch my dads feet would get cold.

    I like Thanksgiving too. It was my first. Lots of people giving me attention and crumbs ALL OVER THE PLACE!! Nice! It was like a crumb-buffet!

    Winson - you do look snuggly. And maybe that whole car thing is a breed trait because I can't keep my eyes open in the car either. I'm out before we get to the end of the block! Maybe when I'm a little bigger I'll be able to see out the window better, but untill then I'm not wastin' any prime nap time.

    Ok you two - take care (lick lick lick)
    I'm sure I'll come back and see you again!

    Brody the Bulldog

     

Post a Comment

<< Home