Daisy's Life

Saturday, January 14, 2006

It's Been Awhile

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. A dog's life is a busy life.


This is me with my Christmas loot. Yeah, Santa was good to me but I can't help but notice that I didn't get all the stuff that was on my list. Maybe Santa doesn't use the Internet. I'll have to remember that next year.

There is just something about sticks that begs to be chewed. I have this weird attraction to them.

I also have this weird attraction to my blanket. Sometimes I feel the need to walk around with it over my back. My mom says I'm weird but I think she just doesn't get me.


My mom got me some Doggles the other day. I think I look pretty darn cool in them. She says they are to protect my eyes when we go places like the dog park and for a walk. I think there to make me look sexy. Watch out boy dogs everywhere, here I come.

Well I'm going to go now. I promise that I'll try harder to keep up with this thing.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said…

    Do you like to wear the Doggles? I'm not sure how I would react if someone slipped those over my turban.

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger Daisy the Boston Terrier said…

    There Ok. There not my favorite things in the world but I put up with them because of there many benefits. Such as protecting my eyes and making me look sexy. However, a pug friend of mine at the dog park said that he had problems wearing them because he had no nose for them to rest on.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home