Daisy's Life

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

BACON

My mom is so mean to me. I don't know what I did to deserve this type of treatment. I'm a good little dog. In fact, I'm such a good little dog that I deserved some of that wonderful smelling, yummy bacon. But did I get any? NO. I even tried to bribe her out of a piece. I brought her my favorite chew toy in exchange for some and to show her that it was my favorite, I chewed on it before I gave it to her so it was all good and slimy. She still didn't give me any. So then I tried farting to make her loose her apatite but that didn't work either. So then I ran around and around and around in circles to show her that I needed a piece to keep my energy up. All she did was laugh at me. She never did give me a piece of that bacon. Though a piece did mysteriously show up in my food bowl. I don't know how it got there, it must have been the Bacon Fairy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home