Daisy's Life

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Uppity Toys

I am an only child. As an only child I don’t have to share my toys with anyone else. However, that does not stop me from wanting them within easy reach should they get an attitude with me and need to be put in there place. Take this picture for instance. In it I am pausing in the middle of a good chew on my cow’s butt. Not long after this was taken I felt as if I was being watched. When I looked over my shoulder, sure enough, my chicken was giving me the “eye.” Well I just don’t hold with that nonsense. Five minuets later peace was restored and my chicken had been schooled. If he knows what is good for him he will not make that mistake again.
*
On another note; I would like to dedicate this entry to them memory of my cow toy. Sadly, not long after the episode to which I refer in the above story, he disapeared. I was making remarkable headway in my mission to chew a hole in his butt when my mom noticed what I was doing. I think that she approved of my actions because she gave me a treat. However, when I returned to resume my chewing, my cow was gone. He has not been seen since.
*
Where ever you are, cow toy, know that you are missed

1 Comments:

  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Pajama Dren said…

    Dear Daisy,

    I am the proud mother of two Bostons. Often, when I'm feeling down at work, I take a look at your blog, and I feel much better. Just seeing pictures of you makes me happy!

    So keep playing and eating pop corn and cuddling and all those things that the Bostons of this world do! And keep blogging! I love hearing what you've been up to.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home