Daisy's Life

Thursday, April 27, 2006

It's The Simple Things

It's the simple things in life that make it worth living. Like playing with an empty paper towel roll or rolling in something smelly in the yard. Like mom forgetting that she has already given me one treat and giving me another. Like a game of fetch and tug or a snooz in the sun. Like going for a walk to check my pee-mail. Like licking mom's legs when she gets out of the shower or snuggling with her on the couch. It's the simple things in life that make it wonderful.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said…

    I am glad we are internet friends. My cuzes don't squeak anymore either, except that giant red one because I can't get my shark mouth around it.

    And about the simple things, you forgot to mention how nice it is to fart when there is company at the house!!!

     
  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said…

    Amen, Daisy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home