Daisy's Life

Monday, May 22, 2006

All squirrels Must Die!!!

This post is to all the squirrels that keep digging in my mom's flower bed. She worked hard to plant those flowers and bulbs and you digging them up makes her mad. And when my mom gets mad, I get mad. So here is your last warning, quit messing up my mom's flowers of the following will happen to you.


Yeah, your scared now aren't you? Well you should be. I'm not playing around. All the times that you got away when I chased you were because I wanted you to get away. I will not be so generous next time.

MY VENGEANCE WILL BE TERRIFYING!!!

Oh, and pass this along to all your little bunny friends. If they don't stay away from the tomato plants, the same warning goes for them too.

5 Comments:

  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said…

    I wish I could come help you! I am fierce!!!

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger Brody the Bulldog said…

    That's quite a technique!

    Perhaps you could lead a Squirrel-Thrashing workshop at the next A.R.F. 'Special Training' Convention.

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said…

    I'm right there with you, we don't have a garden, butsquirrels are my enemy.

     
  • At 5:38 AM, Blogger AP said…

    I hate squirrels. I am secretly jealous of their big bushy tails. What did we ever do to get these little nubs?

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger Thomas Peterson said…

    I like your attitude, Daisy. Do you have any tactical advice for a politician who needs to control a rabbit uprising problem?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home