Daisy's Life

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Doggie Cousins

I had so much fun this weekend. Me and mom went to visit family and I got to meet a new cousin of mine and an older cousin that I just hadn't met yet.
This is my new cousin, she is only eight weeks old. She's a Basset Hound. Guess what her name is. DAISY!!! So now I'm Big Daisy and she is Little Daisy. My mom said something about her becoming Big Daisy when she grows up but I just think that's my mom being crazy

We got to play and play and play.

I had to have my leash on and it had to be tied to something so that I wouldn't beg for food from everyone. So I got to sit there smelling honey-bar-b-q basted ribs and no one would give me a bite. That's OK though. Don't tell anyone but mom sneaked me a bite.


I also got to meet my cousin Coco the Pug. He was nice. He has a flat face like me so he understood how I was feeling in the heat. Mom kept all of us doggie cousins fully supplied with ice water so we were fine. What a fun weekend.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Joe Stains said…

    i used to know one of those basset hounds, they are great for humping!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home