Daisy's Life

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Atlanta Boston Terrier Meetup


My mom took me to the dog park today. I love going to the dog park. I get to play with all the other dogs and they don't get tired as fast as my mom does. When we got there I was surprised to see a bunch of other dogs that looked just like me. Mom said it was a "Meetup". She said a "Meetup" is when a bunch of different people with the same type of dogs get together so there dogs can play with other dogs just like them. It was so much fun. I got to play with other Boston Terriers and I got loved on by other people to. That's me getting petted by the nice lady. It was a good day.

It was also kinda hot so I had to make sure to stay hydrated. Mom says that I'm a water mooch but I'm just trying to get a drink.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:04 PM, Blogger Thomas Peterson said…

    Dear Daisy, I'm happy to hear your Meetup went well. I may attend my first French Bulldog Meetup at the end of this month and though I'm a little nervous, I'm looking forward to hobnobbing with potential constituents.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home