Daisy's Life

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Cool New Toy

Wow, it's been a long time since I posted. I'll have to get on to my secretary- AKA, Mom.

Anyway, even though Mom does fall down on the job every once in a while she does still do good things for me. Like today she got me great new toy. It was so much fun, I tore that thing to shreds.

Also, another tidbit of information, mom says that I have something called an "Allergy." She says that I’m allergic to grass and that every time I go outside and roll around in the grass I get red splotches on my belly. She also says that I get really itchy afterwards to and scratch myself till I bleed. That part's not fun. What is fun is that I get my allergy pill in a glob of peanut butter every day. Mom thinks that I don't know that she is hiding my pill in the peanut butter but I do. I'm OK with it though, I'll do anything for some more peanut butter.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger Thomas Peterson said…

    My commiserations, Daisy. Allergies aren't much fun. I, too, have many allergies. Topping my list is brewer's yeast. Luckily, I'm a teetotaler.

    Oh, by the way, you've been tagged. You're it!

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said…

    I got some allergies, but they just make eyes all goopey and gross.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home