Daisy's Life

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A Bad Day

Today was a bad day. It started out good though. This morning I found a tasty treat in the back yard. Mom interrupted my snack when she came out of the house yelling "NO, STOP DAISY, COME, COME HERE RIGHT NOW, STOP EATING THAT, COME." I didn't know why she was yelling but I decided to go see what was up. When I got to her she put me inside and went and picked my snack. I was excited at first, I thought I was going to get to eat my snack in the comfort of the house but she wouldn't give it back to me. She just put it up on a table where I couldn't get to it.


That was pretty mean of her but it got worse after that. She went and got some stuff called Hydrogen Peroxide and filled a syringe with some of it and SQUIRTED IT DOWN MY THROAT. She didn't do it once either. She waited a bit and did it again, for a total of four times. It's was really nasty stuff and made me feel really bad. After the forth time I felt so bad that I threw up. I guess that was what mom wanted me to do because she didn't make me take anymore. I felt cruddy for a while after that.


Why is my mom so mean to me? All I wanted to do was snack on the funny looking things in the back yard. I don't think that's a reason to make me sick on purpose.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:40 AM, Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said…

    Poor Daisy - I'm sure your Mom was doing what was best for you. Maybe after you feel better she will give you a real treat.

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said…

    awwe moms are mean. I hope you feel better. mom bought some green round things at the store and she dropped them on the floor, I thought it was a ball...she said GIVE IT BACK!!! she said it was a lime? I dunno what that is but she didnt stick anything with peroxide down my throat, your mom is definitely meaner.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home