Daisy's Life

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween

Can someone explain this too me? What is my mom's fascination with dressing me up as stuff. I can understand the sweaters and stuff. I get a bit cold sometimes and I appreciate them. However this is just wrong. Last year it was a ballerina. I had thought (and hoped) it wouldn't get any worse. I was wrong.


See this look, 5 this is a pissed off look. This is a look that should tell mom that she should sleep with one eye open for awhile. However, I doubt that she will recognize what this look means. Thanks OK, that just makes it easier for me.

6 Comments:

  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said…

    is there a peeing hole in that thing?? does it just fill up inside if you have to tinkle??!?!

     
  • At 3:45 AM, Blogger Daisy the Boston Terrier said…

    Yeah there is. The bottom isn’t as long as it looks in the picture, it stops about mid-chest. And the back doesn’t come down over my butt or anything. The costume is just very fluffy so it looks bigger than it really is.

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Little Buster said…

    I'm so glad my mom and dad don't do that to me. What did you do wrong?

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger AP said…

    I hope you at least got some good treats for wearing that thing.

     
  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger Studly Dudley said…

    Dear Miss Daisy,

    From one short-snouty dog to another.. I'm glad we felt the injustices of costumes in tandem together.
    I also agree with a below post about having guests over.. who the heck would complain about a BEAUTIFUL boston like yourself?? Those are the people that I purposely drool on.. and I have lots of drool to spare.

    Cheerio!
    Dudley

     
  • At 4:30 AM, Blogger Onion said…

    Hey Daisy, that does look rather uncomfortable. At least your owners gave you a pretty name and just get you to dress as a pumpkin once a year. Imagine being NAMED after a vegetable...
    Onion (sigh)
    X

     

Post a Comment

<< Home