Daisy's Life

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thanksgiving

This is a bit late but here is my Thanksgiving post. ;)


I was a bit upset on Thanksgiving. My folks were cooking FABULOUS smelling food all day. Did they give me any? NO!!! They got to eat all that wonderful food and all I got was a special bowl to eat out of.


So, in honor of Thanksgiving I have written a haiku to express my feelings.

A Thanksgiving Haiku

That turkey smells good.
What? You won't give me any?
I'll puke in your shoes.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Zeus said…

    That stinks you didn't get any Thanksgiving food! Me and Tank got to have a taste of turkey (white meat). Tank was such a pig and swallowed his without even chewing!! I like your haiku!

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said…

    that bowl is very pretty, but it is not nearly as pretty as some TURKEY!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home