Daisy's Life

Monday, December 11, 2006

Big Cookie


So, mom has been ticking me off lately. First she dresses me up as a pumpkin, then she wouldn't give me any turkey for thanksgiving. She won't keep decent hours so it's hard for me to get my beauty sleep too. She made me sit for a Christmas photo shoot and then she got paint on me. (well that last one might have been my fault but she shouldn't have put wet paint on the walls anyway) So just when I was starting to think that she couldn't do anything to get in my good graces again she goes and buys me a cookie the size of my head.

I love my mom.

10 Comments:

  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Little Buster said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said…

    Big cookies are the best cookies.

    Bussie Kissies
    Buster

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said…

    what a GOOD mommy! That is a GIANT cookie!

     
  • At 9:40 PM, Blogger MJ's doghouse said…

    WOW GIANT COOKIES are what MJs like best....yummmmmmy....

     
  • At 6:07 AM, Blogger Ivy said…

    awwww! wut a cool cookie! i think that makes up for all the bad stuff. has your paint worn off yet?

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger Joe Stains said…

    check out my blog WE got giant cookies TOO!!!

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger Baily said…

    wow thats one big cookie!
    you are so lucky!

    nose licks xxx
    baily

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Mesha Provo said…

    Hey Daisy Mae
    My name is also Daisy Mae.
    I live in the next state yonder, Tennessee.
    Come visit me.
    I just tagged you.
    http://daisymaetales.blogspot.com
    Miss Daisy Mae

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger Little Buster said…

    I was going to tag you, too! I'm going to count you anyway. Have a great Christmas!

     
  • At 11:36 PM, Blogger Toby said…

    Hi Daisy!~

    Woah, that is one HUGE cookie!! I guess that kinda makes up for all the things she's done wrong?? As for the pumpkin outfit (my mommy thinks you look adorable), but I can feel your pain. Good job on not letting your mommy get one decent picture. I did the same thing!!!

    Tobes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home