Daisy's Life

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Cuz Collection


These are my Cuz. I love my Cuz, I love that delicious rubbery goodness. Actually, the two on the left aren’t Cuz but they're made by the same people who make Cuz so they're Cuz to me. All of the little ones and the FrankinCuz have lost their squeakers but I still love them anyway. I didn't realize that I had this many till mom got them all out to take a picture of. She now says that she is not getting me anymore till I tear up, or otherwise destroy, at least half of my present collection. And seeing as I have never even damaged a single one that will probably not happen anytime soon. Mom says that I need to go into Cuz rehab.

6 Comments:

  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said…

    You can NEVER have too many CUZ!!! NEVER! You need to get another boston and one of you holds the ball part in your mouth while the other holds the feet and then TUG, those feet will pop right off.

     
  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger Boston Love said…

    Sue says, I gotta get me one of these!

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Little Buster said…

    Nice collection. You can never have too many! They're my favorite toy. I've never been able to destroy one.

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Mrs Wife said…

    Porsche also has the blue dino, Frankencuz and Mummycuz. I can easily see us acquiring that many ;)

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger fee said…

    happy new year daisy! and happy new year to all your cuz too!

    loves,
    fee

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger The Leskiw Gang said…

    Hi Daisy, Gee you sound like Joe and his Coz's Well this is a new year and one of my resolutions was to make at least 5 more new friends. And your one of them and your tagged. Check out my blog to find out what it's for.
    Paws & Kisses,
    Maggie Rose.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home