Daisy's Life

Monday, January 08, 2007

Humiliation and a Crazy Parent

I’m not even going to explain this one. Not that I could. I don’t understand what inspires my mom to do some of the things she does. Needless to say, I was humiliated. And it was a humiliation on top of a bath. And what was my mom doing while I was being humiliated you ask? She was giggling, snickering, and muttering things like “E.T. phone home” and “may the force be with you.” Mom has officially gone off the deep end. Does anyone know where I can get a strait jacket and a padded room?

4 Comments:

  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger Little Buster said…

    Use the Force, Daisy. And maybe try a blue or green towel next time. Much more fashionable.

     
  • At 4:13 AM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said…

    It looks like YOU have the strait jacket!

    Bussie Kissies
    Buster

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said…

    She got you good!! you could have just peed on that nice white towel!!

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger Boston Love said…

    Daisy -I'd run and hide under the bed next time I saw the dog bath products come out. That'll teach your mom a lesson! - Sue

     

Post a Comment

<< Home