Daisy's Life

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Is There A Doctor In The House?!

I have booboos from head to toe. Well, from chin to chest at least.

I got this from trying to chase a squirrel up a tree. On the way down I scraped my chest on the bark. The squirrel probably meant for this to happen.


And mom has no idea how I got this booboo on my chin and I'm not telling her either. A dog has to have some secrets. Mom keeps putting stuff on my booboos and saying things like "at least they're not where you can lick them Daisy." Have I mentioned that I think my mom is crazy?

6 Comments:

  • At 6:21 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said…

    Ouch Diasy, that looks sore! Can't say I blame you for chasing squirrels though.

    I like your Cuz collection. I just got my first one!

    Licks
    Oscar x

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Little Buster said…

    I'm not allowed to chase squirrels. I'm kept on a leash. It looks like you had fun!

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said…

    Ah, the amazing self sacrifice for your art...arf!

    Bussie Kissies
    Buster

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Willie and Waylon said…

    We have had similar boo boos from squirrel chasing .. we think they are worth it. Kinda like a badge of honor.

     
  • At 6:09 AM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    Our friend, Ivy, says squirrels are evil. This is just one more example of how right she is! We hope your scratches heal up soon and you are back to keeping those evil creatures away from your family!

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     
  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger Balboa said…

    Those pesky squirrels, at least you're still cute.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home