Thursday, April 27, 2006
It's the simple things in life that make it worth living. Like playing with an empty paper towel roll or rolling in something smelly in the yard. Like mom forgetting that she has already given me one treat and giving me another. Like a game of fetch and tug or a snooz in the sun. Like going for a walk to check my pee-mail. Like licking mom's legs when she gets out of the shower or snuggling with her on the couch. It's the simple things in life that make it wonderful.
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Man did I have fun this weekend. I ran around and rolled in the mud and ran through some sprinklers and dug in some mud and all kinds of stuff. I didn't much like the aftermath though. Why is it that every time I get good and stinky and dirty my mom has to mess it up by giving me a bath. I think it's just because she doesn't want me to have any fun.
Sunday, April 16, 2006
Saturday, April 08, 2006
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Points to Ponder #1
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Notes To Self - pt.2
1. My head does not belong in the refrigerator.
2. I don't need to suddenly stand straight up when I'm under the coffee table.
3. Sticking my nose into someone's crotch is an unacceptable way of saying "hello".
4. Mom does not want to play tug-of-war with her underwear when she’s on the toilet.
5. It is not polite to sit in the middle of living room and lick my butt when we have company.
6. The garbage collector is not stealing our stuff.
("Notes To Self - pt. 1" can be found here)