Notes To Self - pt.3
1. Mom’s hand is not a squeaky toy.
2. Do not stop to drink water as a way to avoid going outside on a rainy day. Mom has figured this trick out.
3. Do not try to crawl into Mom’s lap while she’s driving.
4. The sofa is not a face towel; neither is Mom’s lap.
5. People do not enjoy my aroma when I roll in dead things.
6. Mom does not enjoy me waking her up by sticking my cold, wet nose up her bottom end.
7. Do not chew crayons or pens, especially the red ones, or mom will think I am hemorrhaging.
8. Mom does not appreciate it when I spend more than five minutes trying to find the perfect place to poop.
("Notes To Self - pt. 2" can be found here)